Job Title: Manager - IT Infrastructure & Support Section
· Manage all activities related to IT infrastructure support plan and objectives and oversee business requirement to implement modern IT systems.
· Oversee all aspects of IT Operations including IT infrastructure, Communication (LAN, WAN, email, etc., database, backup/disaster recovery, regulatory compliance, retention and business continuity).
· Manage the day-to-day operations of the IT group including downtime, reporting service levels, defining and tracking IT operational and provide status to management.
· Recommend continuous hardware/software improvement and enhancement, or replacement of outdated systems used in the organisation in order to support the organisation maintaining the required efficiency level.
· Owns and maintains strict controls on data/system backups and recoverability.
· Monitor devices functionalities, oversee planned and adhoc maintenance program, servers planned backup and retrieval whenever required.
· Responsible for providing infrastructure architecture, design and implementation in support of business initiatives.
· Ensure proper installation, upgrade of business communication tools across MBRSC.
· Managing high-level escalations, network and hardware issues affecting the organization.
· Ensure proper collection and storage of all relevant data including performance metrics, service levels, server status both planned and unplanned system outages and delivery of collected data to management on a regular basis.
· Responsible for managing IT current and new supplier relationships and maturing those relationships to benefit delivery and performance of services.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Information Security or relevant field.
· Minimum of 4 years of experience in a relevant role
· Minimum of 2 years of experience as an IT infrastructure manager
Main Skills Required:
· Knowledge of advanced IT Infrastructure and support.
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English / Arabic.
· Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills.
· Excellent communicators. .
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Attention to detail.
· Computer literacy.
· Leadership Skills
· Flexible with on-call duty, working during weekends or for long hours if required.
Technical Skills Required:
· Microsoft cloud “azure”
· Amazon Cloud “AWS”
· Linux “Ubuntu, CentOS” intermediate
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
IT Infrastructure & Support Section
|Posted||24 - Jun - 2021|
|Closing Date||01 - Sep - 2021|